1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked)
1 sweet potato, diced into small cubes
1 small red onion, chopped into chunks
1 tsp. olive oil/oil of choice
2-3 large handfuls of spinach
1/2 red capsicum, diced
2 small radish, diced
400g can of chickpeas
1 carrot, diced
1 avocado, sliced in half (dice one half, save the second half)
1 tablespoon of peanut butter (NATURAL ONLY!)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 tsp soy sauce
pepper to season
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet potato, onion and first lot of oil. Mix.
- Bake in a 200 degree C oven until the sweet potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, place the quinoa in a small saucepan and cook according to the packets instructions and then allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, capsicum, chickpeas, radish, carrot and avocado.
- Using a stick blender, combine the second half of the avocado, peanut butter, olive oil, soy sauce, pepper and about 1-2 tablespoons of water (depends on your preferred consistency) until it makes a creamy dressing.
- Once all elements are done, combine and serve.