1 cup cashews
Approx. 1 cup of oat milk
3 medium zucchinis
3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 1/2 tbsp. vegan butter
1 large scallion, diced finely
4 button mushrooms, diced
100ml organic dry white wine
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp. parsley
1/2 cup frozen peas
1. Place the cashews in a large measuring cup. Add the oat milk until the whole lot comes to 1 1/2 cups. Let them soak while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
2. Spiralise the zucchinis (I keep the skins on, but give them a good wash first)
3. In a medium frypan, heat the garlic, scallions and butter and sauté on medium heat and then add in the mushrooms
4. Add in the white wine, and let simmer for about 5 minutes
5. Once the cashews are done soaking, pour the cashews and the milk into a small blender and blend until very smooth and runny.
6. Add the cashew cream to the mushroom and wine mixture.
7. Let the mixture heat up briefly (not too long, as you don’t want it to thicken too much). And then add in the noodles
8. Mix through the peas and parsley. Leave on the heat for a few minutes so the peas warm up. And then serve!